AFR NuVenture Resources is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) under the symbol AFR. The long term goal of AFR NuVenture is to bring continual value to our shareholders. We are thankful for our long-term, committed shareholders and appreciate their commitment to us.
- October 2018: African Metals Corporation held a meeting of shareholders to approve the special resolution to sell substantially all assets in the DRC
- January 2019: AFR announced the completion of the sale, and entered process to settle all current secured and unsecured debts and liabilities
- April 2019: AFR announced the agreement to acquire a majority interest in the Silver Bell-St. Lawrence Gold Project in Montana, USA
- March 2020: AFR announced a favorable report from Dr. John Childs PhD, project geologist, on drilling completed in late 2019 on the SBSL project
- January 2021: Trading of AFR shares resumed
- November 2021: African Metals Corporation began trading under its new name, AFR NuVenture Resources Inc., retaining the trading symbol “AFR”
- AFR NuVenture is actively engaged in searching for other major projects and opportunities in order to enhance shareholder value